- -When trading, selling or swapping please refer to the masterlist to ensure that they are either official or resell-able.
- -If you received a character in a trade, you can not resell them. You may however trade them for a voucher.
- -You MUST notify the Masterlist if your character has been traded to a new owner. If you have forgotten, or are a new owner who received one that is not corrected, just inform the Masterlist via the Masterlist entry (or note) with proof if needed.
- -You can only resell a character if you have *paid* for it. Either through resell or from a GA. You can *NOT* raise the price unless you have commissioned work added. You may be asked to provide proof of these purchases.
- -Characters can be transferred back to the previous owners under special conditions. Etc a trade hasn't gone through. You must provide proof to the Masterlist when inquiring about this.
- -If you have bought a MYO slot, you can sell the slot for what you paid.
- -It is not mandatory to follow the lore of the species. You can certainly also draw your characters at different points on the timeline. You can also combine the Aphex's universe with others if you wish. AU's are also welcome!
- -You may utilize NPCs for stories or backstories. NPCs shouldn't be used in tasks or events unless specified. There are community Aphex to use in these instances and will be linked.
- -REDESIGNING. You are free to redesign your character whenever you'd like. It must, however, be recognizable to the original design. Redesigns should be noted to CrypticKoi to be approved, then commented on the masterlist entry to update the ref. You may buy a total redesign option from the store if you are not content with the design. The total redesign needs to keep its traits (unless you have a trait upgrade or rebirth scroll).
- -You can redesign these attributes without consulting prior.
- -Fur, becoming hairless, hairstyles, tattoos, piercings, clothes.
- -Eyes and snouts into other styles of the same category.
- -Placement of spikes, wings ect. (Be aware of a clash of spinal growth and crowns when placing spikes).
- -If you want to void a character from the species, please discuss this with CrypticKoi.
- -MYO tickets can be bought directly from CrypticKoi from time to time or won in raffles and events.
- -All tickets should be located in the Vault. If there is an error, please inform the group via note or comment on the Vault journal.
- -Once you have used your ticket, please note CrypticKoi for approval (also list the traits used) then fill out the form on the masterlist journal, located on the front page of the masterlist account.
- -MYOs do not expire.
- -Feel free to ask or commission someone else to design your character, however you must list them as the creator.
- -Please do not heavily reference preexisting or commercial characters and designs!
- You can only sell MYOs if you have bought them.
Elyxium and its species belong to @Cryptickoi DA